Capture the attention of customers near you.
Let me show you how, 100% free, no email signup required.
Nearly one-third of all mobile searches are related to location.
Don’t just take my word for it, the above quote comes directly from Think With Google.
As search engines get better at personalizing search results, businesses need to be better at inferring and interpreting search behavior. This means providing information on your website that lets people know where your business is and what areas you serve.
Welcome to the content marketing side of local SEO.
Things you should know.
Let’s get started.
- Every small business website should have these 4+ pages
- Complete the Questions & Answers section in your Google Business Profile or risk having competitors and random people doing it for you
- Common Google Business Profile ranking tactics that are based on lies and misinformation
- How to find out where your GBP ranks
- Location pages: mistakes you should avoid making (with examples)
- How to create useful location pages that rank